Fire Safety Day With #FatherhoodIsLit At Home Depot
We had over 20+ fathers show up on a warm sunny 9 am morning to create dope memories with their kids! This was not your typical 1-2 hour kids workshop that Home Depot hosts, it was a full morning of having fun together.
What they didn’t know was that our local Home Depot had worked hard all week to get a fire truck and firemen to show up to the event! Salutes to the NYC bravest as they showed our kids, major love!
Not only did they bring firemen to teach everyone about the importance of fire safety, but they also rented 2 bounce houses for the kids.
After building our Fire House Coin Bank, dads were able to also build a Wheel Barrel with their kids for extra fun! Once the building finished we all took advantage of the bounce houses and the fire truck that came.
All the kids were able to play in the bounce houses for hours and spent over an hour talking to firemen. My kids loved being able to sit in the fire truck and also learning from the firemen inside. My middle son was even able to spray one of the firemen with water as he slept lol.
There was also food and drinks provided for all the attendees, making this month’s free workshop even more special!
Huge thank you to the Fire Men Of Engine #153/Ladder 77 , StereoType Co and Home Depot for making this event so special!
Dads came, built dope memories and watched their kids have way too much fun!
Can’t beat that, oh and it was all free!!! See you next month!
Looking For More?
- Living the life at #DoubleDareLive with your kids.
- Dads love to be part of the moment not just capture it
- The #ArtOfFatherhood, Painting with Dad Round 3
- Less broken promises, more dope memories
- State Fairs and how to survive one as a dad! #FatherhoodIsLit
- Chilling at the mayor’s house for #GracieHalloween
- Turning Nightmares into dope memories with the Nightmare Machine.
- Doing a corn maze with your kids #FatherhoodIsLit
- I’m about that life, their life and I will protect them
- Doing a free music festival like #GlobalCitizen with your kids.