Come have fun with us at Maker Faire 2018
Not only did my kids have fun while learning, but I was also able to have a dope time with them. We built, we learned, but most of all, we had fun together!
But you know how we roll…
We are all about dads having fun with their kids and just like last year we are hooking YOU up!
Yup that’s right, we are giving away a few family passes to one of the greatest events we have ever attended.
Even if you don’t win a pass, do not hesitate to buy a pass for your family and yourself. It’s truly one of the few events we attend that’s worth the price of admission and more. They have tons of hands-on activities, presentations, and lots of free things to take home with you.
My kids couldn’t get enough and to be honest, I wish it was 3 days long. That’s how much fun we had, it is a Cool4Dads Certified Event.
To enter our give away
For more information or to register, check out their site here or read below.
What is Maker Faire
Maker Faire is part science fair, part county fair, and part something entirely new! It’s a family-friendly showcase of invention, creativity, and resourcefulness, and a celebration of the Maker Movement. It’s an all-ages gathering of tech enthusiasts, crafters, educators, tinkerers, food artisans, hobbyists, engineers, science clubs, authors, artists, students, and commercial exhibitors. All of these “Makers” come to Maker Faire to show what they have made and to share what they have learned.
When & Where is World Maker Faire
World Maker Faire New York takes place on Saturday, September 22 & Sunday, September 23, both days 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., at the New York Hall of Science in Queens, 47-01 111th Street, Queens, NY 11368.
What to Expect at World Maker Faire
* Hands-on Activities (soldering, crafts, coding, etc.)
* Fun Attractions (based on learning and innovation, of course!)
* Wide variety of topics: Robotics, electronics, drones, woodworking, 3D printing & fabrication, fashion, design, education, electronics, virtual reality, microcontrollers, etc.
* Something of interest for ALL ages and skill levels
* On average people spend at least 6+ hours at Maker Faire
* Makers and projects are inside and outside
Looking For More?
- I’m about that life, their life and I will protect them
- Doing a free music festival like #GlobalCitizen with your kids.
- The Art Of Fatherhood, Painting with Dad Round 2
- The #FatherhoodIsLit #LEGOAndChill Project
- That 1st haircut is what #dadlife is all about
- Hey dad, they didn’t say thank you, what now?
- The hype is real, kids love mystery packs
- #FatherhoodIsLit at #SweetSuite18 They know play
- How to introduce your kids to a new sport without being that dad
- Dads will travel for events if it’s worth it to them