Classic Movies To Watch With Your Kids #FatherhoodIsLit
People who LIKE movies have a favorite. People who LOVE movies couldn’t possibly choose.
― Nicole Yatsonsky
I’m with Nicole on that one!
I used to love watching movies as a kid with my dad. We would watch pretty much anything he wanted no matter the rating or scare factor.
If it got too crazy he would end it.
I’m sure mom wasn’t always happy with some of his favorites but I’m glad we could have that time together. That #presenceoverpresents time is everything!
He loved movies and he passed that love to me! Now I get to do the same with my own kids!
Sometimes though, there are way too many choices! Finding a movie to watch becomes a hassle.
One day I posted this on the #FatherhoodIsLit Instagram and I asked dads for their favorite classics that were a must watch!
DADS immediately started to send me their movie recommendations.
Check out what a few had to say below and I will continue to update the list
Got a suggestion hit me up and remember
It… That was the only horror flick that scared the SHIT out of me as a kid @dearagonydad
Recommended By @dearagonydad and more
Recommended By @prezidentscollection and more
Recommended By @mk1_joel and more
Recommended By @djceeaye23 and more
Recommended By @noitsnotbrainsurgery
Recommended By @marshallculpepper
Looking For More?
- How To Help Your Kids Level Up In Any Sport Without Becoming That Dad
- Free DJ Workshop With Projectivity
- Reflections Of A Dad: The Father/Son Haircut By Joshua Storey
- My Kids Are My Every Day Resolutions
- Keep The Christmas Tradition Going With A Christmas Show
- Real Talk Dealing With Bullying, A Real Dad’s POV
- Hosting A Surprise Birthday Party For Your Kids
- The Power Of A Community Event Like Musication #FatherhoodIsLit
- Surviving Parent Teacher Conferences Like A #RealDad
- We Are Headed To Musication 5, Here’s Why