Classic Movies To Watch With Your Kids #FatherhoodIsLit
People who LIKE movies have a favorite. People who LOVE movies couldn’t possibly choose.
― Nicole Yatsonsky
I’m with Nicole on that one!
I used to love watching movies as a kid with my dad. We would watch pretty much anything he wanted no matter the rating or scare factor.
If it got too crazy he would end it.
I’m sure mom wasn’t always happy with some of his favorites but I’m glad we could have that time together. That #presenceoverpresents time is everything!
He loved movies and he passed that love to me! Now I get to do the same with my own kids!
Sometimes though, there are way too many choices! Finding a movie to watch becomes a hassle.
One day I posted this on the #FatherhoodIsLit Instagram and I asked dads for their favorite classics that were a must watch!
DADS immediately started to send me their movie recommendations.
Check out what a few had to say below and I will continue to update the list
Got a suggestion hit me up and remember
It… That was the only horror flick that scared the SHIT out of me as a kid @dearagonydad
Recommended By @dearagonydad and more
Recommended By @prezidentscollection and more
Recommended By @mk1_joel and more
Recommended By @djceeaye23 and more
Recommended By @noitsnotbrainsurgery
Recommended By @marshallculpepper
Looking For More?
- Tough love can look like no love, use it wisely pops
- Super dads need super events
- Hey, Dads Need Date Nights Also, Have Them
- Awaken Your Heart- Anti Gun Violence Event At St. George Theatre
- Fatherhood Family Fun Day At Clove Lakes Park Staten Island
- Father’s Day At Home Depot #FatherhoodIsLit
- Father’s Day Boxing With Crunch Gym and Your Kids
- Paint Your Own Mini 3D Thanos Figure For Father’s Day With Your Kids
- Hosting a “My Hero and Me” event at a school
- Riding A Millennium Falcon Lego Pedicab Around NYC